05 diciembre 2010

No Way Back



I don't write well in English, but I have always wanted to write a long text in English. Today is a good day to start, althoug I have not a rich vocabulary, among other things. However, writing a bilingual blog is one of the things what I want to do, because that language is a very important comunicational tool. Therefor, if I make a lot of mistakes, I'm ready to accept and to thank your corrections to improve my writing.

This is a blog about my existential explorations from... right now, when I am 50 years old and there is no way back -it's the meaning behind this blog name-, but new ways forward. It's much better, undoubtedly.

Did you see The Bucket List (2007) with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman?  Well, I am not ill, thanks God, but I have somethings what I would like to do next years. So, I'm making my own wish list. For example, I propose to sail around the seven seas, to learn how to play the violin -that's the reason why I put violin wallpaper on this blog-, to travel around the world as backpacker, to read more of two books at week, also to write and publish a dozen books and to enjoy my life... with someone... if I be able to find to.

Step by step! First of all, I'm going to start reorganising my new changes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Entradas RSS